Now that you have added data in a catalogue, you will see how diagrams can be used in ABACUS for both creating content and for querying existing content. This article will start this process by creating a new diagram.
- [Click] on the diagram button in the toolbar and select New...
- Select the ‘Applications to Infrastructure Diagram’ Viewpoint from the window A viewpoint determines what kind of content you would like to see in a diagram and the notation that will be used for this context
- Select the ‘Production (As-Is)' Architecture from the drop-down menu
- Provide the name 'IVR Hosting'
- [Click] OK
- Select View | Stencil to open the diagram stencil