Now that you have added data to the model, create a drill-down diagram to see one area in more detail.
Inter-dependencies can be understood quickly by creating drill-down diagrams in ABACUS. These drill-down diagrams can be extended further using element selection to query complex inter-dependencies. Today, you will create a drill-down from an existing diagram.
- Open the 'IVR Hosting' diagram
- [Right-Click] on the 'IVR' application and select Create Drill-down diagram
- Select the 'Solution Diagram' viewpoint
- Notice that a diagram has appeared containing the 'IVR' component and everything that is directly attached to it. This query could be extended using the element selection feature in ABACUS
- Return to the 'IVR Hosting' diagram and notice that there is a link on the 'IVR' component that will lead to the new drill-down diagram that you created. This link will persist unless you remove the link or delete the associated diagram