How can enterprise, business and solution architects in financial services make the most of BIAN (the Banking Industry Architecture Network) and other industry frameworks?
BIAN is an open standard designed by financial services architects to capture standard business functions and services used in banks, fintech and insurers.
This webinar will walk through:
- BIAN artefacts
- Integration approaches and APIs
- Business, application and information architectures
- Services connected to processes, actors, applications
- Techniques to streamline analysis including no-code algorithms
- Useful visualizations including treemaps, charts, and diagrams
ABACUS from Avolution provides complete support out-of-the-box for BIAN Service Landscape & Metamodel